8pm – Tickets: FREE (Booking Essential)
Vlad Smishkewych and Ivan Garriga bring you on a journey across time and place exploring the music of the Pyrenees north and south through the centuries. Bringing together their combined experience and musical roots in folk, early music, and art music, the duo creates an irresistible combination of song, dance, and story brimming with the spirit of these rugged mountains and their people.
We’re happy to welcome back our audiences and artists to Nenagh Arts Centre. Below are a number of policies in place for your safety:
- The telephone number of the person booking will be used in the event of contact tracing.
- Please do not attend if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Arriving early is advisable to comply with safe social distancing
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Box office will close at 5pm the day of the event – All phone orders must be collected prior to this.
- There is a one way system in operation within the building.
- You will be directed to your seat by our front of house staff.
- Where possible use e-tickets displayed on your phone.