DNLF- OMG The Aislings are coming to Tipperary – Friday 1st October, 8pm – Tickets: €15.00
Venue: Nenagh Arts Centre
PLEASE NOTE: You can order as normal but please be patient as there is a slight delay in the emails being issued with tickets. We are working on getting this resolved.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination Passports & Identification will be required to attend this event.
If you are a small town girl living with “notions” then it’s time to hear from fellow Aislings, the ever glamorous literary duo Emer McLysaght and Sarah Breen.
All roads lead to the Dromineer Nenagh Literary Festival where the dynamic duo will share their very own dedicated evening at Nenagh Arts Centre with the ever fabulous Irish Times journalist and completely ‘notion’ free Roisin Ingle.
We’re happy to welcome back our audiences and artists to Nenagh Arts Centre. Below are a number of policies in place for your safety:
- Vaccination Passports & Identification will be required to attend this event.
- The telephone number of the person booking will be used in the event of contact tracing.
- Please do not attend if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Arriving early is advisable to comply with safe social distancing
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Box office will close at 5pm the day of the event – All phone orders must be collected prior to this.
- There is a one way system in operation within the building.
- You will be directed to your seat by our front of house staff.
- Where possible use e-tickets displayed on your phone.