Eden – Friday 15th October, 8pm – Tickets: €18.00/€15.00
PLEASE NOTE that all attendees at this performance must produce proof of immunity (vaccination cert or recovery cert) upon entry.
Eden is the powerful story of an ordinary relationship on an extraordinary weekend. Billy and Breda are approaching their 10th wedding anniversary. Breda is determined that this will be the weekend that saves their marriage but Billy is more concerned with Imelda, the beautiful young woman he has his eye on.
From the writer of the hit RTÉ drama Pure Mule, Eden is a story of stale love and fresh lust in the Irish midlands. Winner of Best New Play at both the Irish Times Theatre Awards and the Stewart Parker Awards in 2001.
Cast and Creative Team
Written by Eugene O’Brien
Directed by Andrew Flynn
Set Designer Ger Sweeney
Lighting Designer Ciaran Bagnall
Composer / Sound Designer Carl Kennedy
Starring Maeve Fitzgerald as Breda and Patrick Ryan as Billy
Age recommendation: 16 +
Trigger Warnings: Strong language | Themes of an adult nature
We’re happy to welcome back our audiences and artists to Nenagh Arts Centre. Below are a number of policies in place for your safety:
- Vaccination Passports or Recovery Cert will be required to attend this event.
- The telephone number of the person booking will be used in the event of contact tracing.
- Please do not attend if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Arriving early is advisable to comply with safe social distancing
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Box office will close at 5pm the day of the event – All phone orders must be collected prior to this.
- There is a one way system in operation within the building.
- You will be directed to your seat by our front of house staff.
- Where possible use e-tickets displayed on your phone.