Nenagh Players A Night of Comedy – Saturday 27th November, 8pm – Tickets: €10.00
PLEASE NOTE that all attendees at this performance must produce proof of immunity (vaccination cert or recovery cert) upon entry.
The Lithium Waltz
Playwright Barry McKinley
A black comedy set in a psychiatric hospital which tells the tale of Billy Carson. Billy is in for an assessment to determine whether this hospital should be his new home. While there he gets some useful dance tips from Tommy Tango, learns about lies from the demon-with-the-clipboard Priscilla, acquires a taste for ‘rocket-fuel’ from The Professor and is shown the ropes by know-it-all Joanie O’Reilly.
Last Tango in Little Grimley
Playwright David Tristram
A local Dramatic Club’s desperate group of actors realise their failing theatre group is faced by a grim future and choose a play to put on in panic – possibly their last ever. Group membership has dwindled to four – audiences aren’t much bigger – and if they don’t come up with rent, they’re going to be thrown out.
Warnings: This show is only suitable for adults.
We’re happy to welcome back our audiences and artists to Nenagh Arts Centre. Below are a number of policies in place for your safety:
- Vaccination Passports or Recovery Certs will be required to attend this event.
- The telephone number of the person booking will be used in the event of contact tracing.
- Please do not attend if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Arriving early is advisable to comply with safe social distancing
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Box office will close at 5pm the day of the event – All phone orders must be collected prior to this.
- There is a one way system in operation within the building.
- You will be directed to your seat by our front of house staff.
- Where possible use e-tickets displayed on your phone.