Room Hire / Theatre Hire
Nenagh Arts Centre has two meeting rooms, a dance studio, and theatre space available to hire, Monday to Saturday from 9am to 10pm
- The Castle Room can cater for 20 people (seated), it has a white board, flip chart and video projection facilities. This room has large windows with panoramic views of Nenagh Castle.
- Banba Room can cater for up to 15 people (seated), equipped with a white board and flip chart.
- The Theatre has a maximum capacity of 194 people with tiered seating it can also be configured to cater for 152, it has video projection facilities, use of the PA system including a wireless roaming microphone, flip chart, podium and free wi-fi. It is also fitted out with a large cinema screen. The theatre is suitable for various performances, music competitions, lectures, conferences, school events, debates, film screenings, video shoots, book launches, table quizzes etc. Tea and coffee facilities can be provided for events in the theatre on request.
- Theatre seating is fully retractable, this allows for additional uses such as dance classes for larger groups, recreational keep fit events, kids summer camps, family celebrations such as birthday parties or wedding anniversaries. Tea and coffee facilities can be provided for events in the theatre on request.
- The dance studio is a custom fitted space with sprung floor, mirrors, ballet bars, sound system, and free wi-fi. It can also cater for other sit down functions (subject to availability) maximum capacity seated, 50 people.
It’s advisable to make enquiries at least 10 weeks in advance of your planned event.
We would be happy to show you around our Arts Centre to determine if our facilities suit your needs.
Contact us on 067 34400 or complete an Enquiry Form.
Nenagh Arts Centre,
Phone: 067 34400
No event found