Youth Theatre Leader – Maternity Cover
Nenagh Arts Centre is currently recruiting a Youth Theatre Leader, maternity cover, to design and deliver a fun and creative environment to help young people develop their self expression and confidence through Theatre and performing arts in Nenagh, Co Tipperary.
Meeting weekly on Saturdays, workshops can include acting, writing, comedy, improvisation, physical theatre, filmmaking & animation and we encourage participation by making it accessible to all young people between 13-17 years.
Terms of Contract
This is a temporary maternity cover contract and to include the following:
- 2 hours facilitation and 1 hour administration per week for 6 weeks, Easter to summer term. Increase to 4 hours facilitation and 1 hour administration per week for 10 weeks, September to December, subject to funding. Rate is 50/per hour facilitation, 30/per hour administration.
- 2-week summer project working with the Artistic Director of Nenagh Arts Centre to create an audio/visual performance to be showcased at Spleodar Halloween Festival.
- Proven experience working in a theatre, arts or community youth focused environment
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice in relation to child protection
- Experience in designing and developing drama workshops
- Passion for the development of Youth Arts in Nenagh & Tipperary
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in theater or drama setting
- A relevant qualification or background in Theatre, Youth Arts, Youth Work
How To Apply:
Email a current CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 21st March 2022.